Covercraft Weathershield HP Car Cover – Premium Colors (Specify Application) 53-19
Over 25 years ago Covercraft partnered with Nextec Applications, Inc., a technology leader that pioneered a new process for creating performance fabrics used primarily in the outdoor clothing industry. By using precise polymer placement and special chemistries, they were able to place protective finishes inside the fabric, encapsulating the actual woven fibers to transform ordinary fabric into extra-ordinary! The encapsulation processes, methods and equipment are protected by more than 51 patents issued or pending in the U.S. and internationally.
Working with Nextec’s extensive R&D resources Covercraft created what is considered the perfect fabric for outdoor or indoor vehicle protection. EPIC® by Nextec’s encapsulation process delivers all weather protection, compact packability, easy care, and a soft-to-paint touch without sacrificing breathability.
Covercraft Weathershield HP Car Cover features include:
- Exclusive High-Performance Fabric
- Durable, lightweight outdoor protection
- Outdoor or indoor Use
- Dramatic rain dispersion: fabric sheds water as soon as it hits the cover
- Superior dry time: just shake the cover and it dries in minutes
- Breathable fabric allows heat, moisture, or condensation under the cover to easily escape
- Superior paint finish protection thanks to silicone polymers used in the encapsulation formula (less abrasive than flannel)
- Cover packs into roughly 1/3 the volume of multi-layer fabric covers
- Easy care: wash and dry at home
- Durable, fade resistant automotive grade dyes hold their color longer
- Premium colors include: Bright Blue, Black, Green, Light Blue, Red or Yellow
- 4-Year Covercraft Warranty
Weathershield HP car covers are available in standard gray & taupe, see # 103-2505 or can be ordered in premium colors. Dutch Corvette Supplies also has available Weathershield HP car covers in two-tone combinations. Specify color when ordering.
For increased visibility consider adding Reflective Welting to your Covercraft car cover. Reflective welting increases nighttime visibility and adds an element of safety for your Corvette while being covered on the street. 500-Candlepower reflective welting is sewn directly into the front -to-back silhouette seams of the cover.
Covercraft Corvette car covers are custom made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery once your order is placed.
Covercraft has been making car covers since 1965 and is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom-patterned vehicle covers and specialty protective soft goods. The highest-quality materials and flawless designs go into every Covercraft product, earning them the respect of the entire automotive community. From protecting your vintage Corvette to defending your daily drive from road hazards and nature’s elements, we are confident that Covercraft has you covered! All Covercraft car covers are proudly made in the USA.